Wednesday 14 September 2016

PREPARATION TOWARDS OCTOBER 1th: BRINGING OUT GOOD OUT OF OUR NAZARETH




Good morning my beloved Readers. I am not tired of expressing my heartfelt gratitude to all of you who keep reading my articles. I thank those who keep their comments coming in and those who just read and comment in their mind. I must commend Mr. Seth Akinbulumo, the CEO of Soaak 103 Consult,who keeps pushing me into the ocean of inspiration where I cannot but drink up large amount of inspiration. I celebrate God’s grace in your life Sir.
       As I thought of what to write this evening, a lot of ideas/articles tried to get the spotlight but one question confronted me like David did to Goliath, “WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR NIGERIA?” .  As I tried to answer the question, another question popped out, “WHAT DO YOU SEE NIGERIA BECOMING IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS?”. I was totally blown away because I could not categorically answer that question. What about you? Were you able to answer the question? Or  you still think like most Nigerians that think  nothing can be done to help this country.  I am reminded of a town in the Bible that had a similar case like that of Nigeria. It is the town called NARAZETH.
       Nazareth was seen as the hole in the map. She was seen as a dark city, She  was so filled with ‘corrupted files’ but still A VISION WAS BIRTH OUT OF HER and at the manifestation of the vision statement, Nathanael asked, ”CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF NAZERETH?”(John1:46). After the Vision fully deployed himself, they still didn’t believe—they possessed unbelief which was a product of a wrong thinking pattern—in the Vision and so, no MIRACLE( positive change) occurred(Matt.13:58) for them. What a touching story for change to be close to you yet you couldn’t partake.
       Despite the darkness that clouds our beloved nation, irrespective of the thick darkness of corruption, even as we approach the economic recession town, the question is, “DO YOU BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF NIGERIA? Or  you are looking for the opportunity to run out of the intense heat of the country?
       I BELIEVE A NEW NIGERIA VOID OF CORRUPTION IS POSSIBLE. I SO BELIEVE IN IT  THAT I DEVELOP MY SELF DAILY TO  MEET UP WITH THE FUTURE DEMAND  OF THE NEW NATION. What is your dream about Nigeria? Where do you see us in ten years time?
       The only reason we still complain is because we are looking at where the ball is currently but few who are ready to be part of the future are looking at where the ball is going to. I really don’t know how to express whats boiling in me.
       Just as I got to this particular point in writing, I felt an unusual  inspiration to write a small pamphlet to be shared across the country if possible and if you believe in this new Nigeria vision, do well to support this project financially. See you tomorrow.
INTERACTIVE SESSION!
How do you see the article? WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR NIGERIA ? HOW DO WE DRIVE THE NEW VISION INTO THE MINDS OF CITIZENS TO RUN WITH? Am not expecting much people to comment but expect just a few who are ready to be part of the future… ANTICIPATING OCTOBER 1th
WRITER: Pojomatics
      

No comments:

Post a Comment