Tuesday 28 February 2017

CELEBRATING A SOLUTION: KEE COLLINS


          Just last month, Kee Collins dropped one of his singles titled “THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO”. The song was really amazing that when I heard it, I thought it was a song done by one of the world's finest gospel artists. The beat was awesome, the lyrics, undoubtedly divinely inspired. This week, I decided to run an interview with him and officially recommend his song to the general public.



 Q1. Please can you give a brief biography of yourself?

 Okay, the full name is Iheanacho Kelechi Collins, I'm from Abia state, Nigeria, an undergraduate of Physics from Federal university of Petroleum Resources, FUPRE, a Fashion Designer, a Gospel Lyricist and Singer.

 Q2. What led you into the Music industry?

 I've always been a lover of good music, though not possessing such a wonderfully remarkable voice myself, so over the years whenever I needed to express myself, it had to be via music.

Q3. Who are your Mentors musically and why did you choose them?

First, why I chose them... it was simply based on their approach to music, writing, singing, you know...so it keeps varying but to mention a few: Travis Green, Tye Tribbett, Marvin Sapp, J. Moss, James Fortune, Israel Houghton.

 Q4. What really inspired you to write and sing this very song— "There's nothing you can't do"?

 I was faced with a very difficult situation and everything I've read or heard about God suggested he'd fixed worse circumstances than that so to praise him in advance for my breakthrough, I came up with the song.


Q5. Is this your first single?

 No... It’s not, but it's the first that I'm presenting.

Q6. What do you think should make a reader out there download your song?

 Whoever the reader is, there are chances he or she is dealing with stuff right now that looks bigger than them, the song centers on the ability of God to handle that and even more, so they really need to download it.

 Q7. Where do you see yourself five years from now in the Music industry?

Way up! Way up...there are lots of grounds to conquer you know... laughs.
Q8. Please, what are your social media platforms?

 Alright on IG it's Kee Collins, @keecollinsmusic on facebook, and 1stkeecollins on twitter.


Q9. What’s the link to download your song?

It happens to be on a number of sites and blogs but you can downloaad from here.
 


Q10. Just before I let you go, what is your advice to the Nigerian Youth who wants to excel in Music?

Hmmm, I think it's a little too early for me to start advising people considering that I'm yet to make a huge success myself... But I'd just say: God first, and keep your priority straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment