Friday 28 October 2016

THE MARKET OF LIFE (2): INCREASE YOUR S.O.U.R



“Increase your S.O.U.R
So that you can SOAR
If you neglect taking action now
Things will go SOUR”    — POJOMATICS WEBS


 Earlier last week, I was at work when I got an Urgent call from my Mum to help her go to the market, precisely Igbudu market, to get her some items. It was already 04:45pm and if you live in Warri, you should know what that means and if you don’t know what that means, I will help you:  Igbudu market is one of the most popular markets in the oil city where you can find almost any item that comes to mind and it closes officially at around 05:30pm.
        I quickly took permission from my Boss and went straight to Mum’s shop where Mum gave me the list of items and the resources with which to get them. Immediately, I started my journey and in few minutes, I arrived at the market at about 05:15pm. The market was so crowded with individuals trying to buy or sell products as quickly as possible before the market officially shuts down. Anyway, I journey straight to specific locations where I could find the products Mum has asked of with all SENSE OF URGENCY. Despite all the distraction that arose on my way, I just refused to be distracted and soon, I got all items Mum requested for and I headed home but I noticed something: I used a very short time compared to the normal time I spent when I go to market on a ‘good day’.
 
Dear reader, Is this not really how Life is? God foresaw a problem in the 21th century that needed urgent attention and all HE could think of doing was calling you forth and sent you to the world to fix the problem in the shortest available time. God expected you to make every minute of your life count, GOD expected you to start maximum preparation so as to solve the problem he wired you to solve, HE is simply watching with the rest citizens of Heaven to see how you will exercise the creativity he buried in you but sadly you seem to have lost sight of why you were sent to the planet. You have mingled with the wrong friends, you have failed to discover your potential, you have settled in the land of excuse forgetting you were to go to the Promised Land. You have allowed your present conditions to be the limited factor to accomplishing your purpose, you have allowed the social media to steal your time, you have allowed entertainment to steal your time, you have allowed your schooling to blindfold you to the reason why Heaven made you so unique. You are so busy with religion that you have failed to build a quality relationship with your Source (God), you are now money conscious instead of you to be driven by purpose and passion, you have so complained about the economy that it has being an interesting habit to you but you have forgotten you are to ‘come plane’ and be the super hero to deliver the country from its present condition. You have sat back expecting a miracle without recognizing that you are the miracle.

     Time is running fast and you still haven’t DISCOVERED WHY YOU WERE BORN, the market of life is about to shut down and yet you walk around as if you weren’t sent to be an AGENT OF CHANGE. It’s time to Increase your Sense Of Urgency Rate (S.O.U.R).  It’s time you know the problem you were sent to solve, it’s time to understand why those gifts and talent were buried in you. That problem has to be solved NOW. That business has to begin now, that song you were inspired to sing has to be sang now, that idea locked up on your inside has to experience a prison break now.
      A MAN WITH THE SENSE OF URGENCY DOES TASKS IMMEDIATELY AND NOT LATER… DO WELL TO INCREASE YOUR Sense Of Urgency Rate so as to complete the assignment you were sent to accomplish.

     Thanks for reading this article. Do well to share your thought on the article content via comment and if you were inspired, tell a friend about this blog because it is carved out to make Youths to be Global citizens. Do well to like my facebook page so as to get updates on subsequent article publications.


POJOMATICS WEBS
A PROUD WARRI BOY

2 comments: