Friday 3 March 2017

EXCERPT FROM POJOMATICS ONLINE SEMINAR, SEASON ONE



       Pojomatics Online Seminar, Season One, was a Success as we have Minister Shafere Otega Samuel discuss on BECOMING AN ENTREPRENEUR IN THE 21TH CENTURY. This conference held on watsapp and started at exactly 08:00pm. Below are is an excerpt of the highlights from the programme.


OPENING CHARGE BY CONVENER


Good Evening to you all.

I want to welcome you all to Season One of Pojomatics Online Seminar. 

My name is John O. Okotie. I am a Writer, Speaker, a KMB Expert and the Convener of Pojomatics Online Seminar. I am currently based in Delta State, Nigeria.

It has always being a strong desire to hold a seminar to inspire Youths towards Purpose  Development, Personal Development and Business Development.

This month happens to be My Birthday and I felt it was time to start. As I thought on what aspect to talk on, the unemployment situation in Africa popped on my mind. In Africa, the unemployment situation is so alarming that it has been a major issue in Africa We have so many Graduates around Africa that are unemployed. But in the midst of this Problem, there is a Solution and that is found in ENTREPRENEURSHIP. 

And that’s that why we are here to get a detailed information on it .We must remember we are in the 21th which has made Entrepreneurship very easy. And we hope that our speaker with do justice to this topic. I will ask that we get ready.

Let’s have our writing materials ready... How many of us have our writing materials? 


INTRODUCTION OF RESOURCE SPEAKER


As I thought on who to invite, He came to mind and the question is, “How did I meet him?”.  I met him in a Business meeting in Delta State, Nigeria, and as he spoke, I was inspired   and after that meeting, my life changed and that change has led us to gather here today.  Shafere Otega Samuel is a graduate from UNICAL.

He is a speaker, Life Strategist, Financial Options Expert. He is also a DOUBLE MINISTER IN HELPING HAND INTERNATIONAL. He has being a source of inspiration since i met him. Ladies and Gentle Men, with a clapping ovation, lets welcome on stage MR. OTEGA.






SPEAKING OF SHAFERE OTEGA SAMUEL

Super excited at the gathering..
.
Loving this already...

Trust me; I'm inspired beyond measure because I'm going to learn a lot today.

 I've got to hit this and hit it hard because meetings make people, people make you money... 
 
Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to use 10mins to ring loud in your mind the possibility of not your abilities I will do 3 things today very sharp:


1) Educate 

2) Inspired 

3) Create an opportunity for us to use the information 


I will share with you to start living instead of just existing. I'm going to explain in short word the essence of Entrepreneurship and being a 21st century Entrepreneur.

Now here's my point... There's a significant point to note about *process
Entrepreneurship is a *process of practicing, this process must be practiced*. 

The challenge we have found ourselves in the verge of becoming an entrepreneur is *lack of practicing* 

The term entrepreneurship and entrepreneur are sometimes used interchangeably. Entrepreneurship is regarded as an abstraction whereas entrepreneur is regarded as a tangible person… An entrepreneur is regarded as the person who organizes, operates and assumes risk of running a business enterprise.

I will like to throw a little light on cash flow quadrant. This will help us know how to leverage. It may intrigue you to know that the world gross economic and how people thrive is not all about being an Employee. In fact it's a great *idea*.

Remember I said *idea*, one whose benefit is termed over instant gratification.
Curiosity is the first phase of learning, and it comes before formal education. The curiosity began when I noticed that as an Employee I have to always show up before I get paid or earn. My presence is vital for me to earn. It literally means that I can't show up for more than 24 hours. Even machine, we were told is not 100% efficient. 

So I began to question...” What do the people who own these companies I aspire to work for know that I don't know?“. What sort of intelligence and information were they exposed to and do they utilize? What do they *know*? I knew if I'm going to be like them some day, I should be ready to do *today* the things others won't do, in other to have *tomorrow* the things others won't have. 

I decided to enroll in the school of *financial options*. I asked, “Who are the set of people that are slaves to the clock.”  I was schooled to know who they are. This quadrant is divided into 4 parts: We have E... S... B... and... I

1) Employee: No matter how hard you work, you can become *wealthy* not *rich*. No matter how hard and how many times you win best staff of the year or century, you cannot inherit that Job or transfer your current position as an inheritance to your children. 


 2) Self Employed: Great people. I love them a lot. Especially hearing them call themselves the *boss*. They also have the constraint of time. You can't sell 24hours. Even if you do, how about your workers? A good question to ask them is if their dream is in your dream. Guess what happens when 5 of your staffs decide to stay at home for 3 days. What will happen to your business? How about if you fall sick? Or that time in the morning and it's raining and you decided to sleep a little? I guess you're familiar with this. A little sleep, a little slumber, until poverty becomes a permanent residence in their house. 


3) Big business owners - When I traveled to the east I get to see a lot of people confuse these set of people for traders. Because you buy anything and sell everything you think you are a big business man... Loool! When you have people freely living their dreams in your dream then you own a *system* (Save Yourself Time Energy and Money) Then we can call you a big business owner with 500 employees. Now the people who are found in this category are *people who are not looking for how to make money but how to free *time*. They leverage. They are looking for employees. They have the power to earn more and more while they work less and less. These are the guys who are smart and are ready to trade their time for money. They price your certificate. They price it to the point they know if they pay you, you will keep longing for more...35k...80k....150k...200k... And as such they suck your energy until you can't produce again and you are placed on retirement that is raising hypertension for people.


4) Investors - I love these guys. They make money sweat for them. They use big money to make extra huge money. Do you know for you to earn 300k per month from your fixed deposit you should have saved 100million naira in your bank account? Ask your bankers... Loool 


Now the question is what can I do, that can make me save. Not literally keeping the money ooooo. Savers are equivalent to debtors in this 21st century.

I'm super excited that what we will be sharing with you today is focusing on how you too can start building your own system without having to quit your job or jeopardize your current Job ethics. 

No buying and selling, it is all about *leveraging*. When I talk about leveraging, I'm referring to the concept of work less and earning more.

Totally build a stream of income that you will never have to start all over to grow or make a head way. This is not talking about put 10,000 and getting 8000000 in 10mins idea. In fact that's one scheme that's paralyzing our thoughts from being productive. Looking for a get rich quick scheme .When they shut down I wonder what’s next. Someone just sat down at your own backyard and come up with a scheme and then plays with your hard earn money.

Someone lost over 5million last week in a Ponzi scheme. I felt sorry for not just him, but his loved ones.* Smiling* Guess what... I'm too informed to fall prey for scheme that add no value in exchange for your partnership. In delivering a smart breed of entrepreneurs, we must learn how to understand and know if a system is sustainable.

 I call it the 3Ps:


1) People behind the business…what’s their motive?

2) Product/service… If it’s of value to you and the people close to you. The fact that a business is lucrative is not enough yardsticks for you to jump in.

3) Understand, the place of your network (the average person around you) because your network is your net worth. How much you will make today is highly dependent on the access you have through the people you have around you.

 I was talking to some breed of Goal Getter in Calabar, I told them that if you must make money this year, learn to focus on people not money... If you focus on money you will in turn lose people.

Imagine selling an opportunity that require a jss2 student to register with 10k... It will take time and energy and huge patients for that child not to give up if he/she doesn't see results within a stipulated time.

 So my take is: not all keys open the door. Yes! I said that, not all keys open the door. If you  don’t have the right key to the door, you will keep running around like a goat in a spot. I call this motion over movement. No progress.

In the concept of *process*, progress is gradual not automatic. And as such we need to be schooled to unlearn and relearn fundamental. I usually encourage my mentee to get into any network marketing business for their entrepreneur learning. 

Learn how to work and build a team. Build a stream of passive income. One gainful thing about network marketing business is that it breeds and makes you a better person.

 In 2 years of my involvement I have produce 9 fresh graduates who are all driving brand new cars. Meaning I have and I'm still producing millionaires. Guess what... We all failed in the course of searching for what resonated with us. Personally in search for opportunity I made mistakes. I jumped at any and every opportunity without looking for one whose vision synchronized with my beliefs and passion.

 I looked for profit instead of residual income.  I have less than 5mins to round up.
Here's what I will do for this group as part of my contribution to growth of emerging entrepreneur in Africa: I will like to do free mentorship to 5 people who's hunger to build and attain a state in wealth creation in a 5 years business plan.




Let me do a quick presentation on helping Hands international:



Firstly, It's not a network marketing business, it's an NGO whose vision is to touch the lives of the less privilege people globally. It Focuses on Human capacity development building.


 No buying or selling of anything 
.
 It's a services oriented company.

Helping Hands offer Humanitarian Services that empowers both her members and non-members.

 It is an empowerment scheme that has multi-dimensional targets. But some of the core areas of targets and empowerments scheme are:

 1. Help to the less privileged (Orphans, Widows and Handicapped).

2. H2i gives free interest support fund to partners in order to enhance their businesses.

3. Gives free skill acquisition and intensive business training to partners and employ partners who are professional in any skill for salary.

 4. Gives scholarship award and funds to partners in order to ensure quality education for partner’s children.

 5. H2i supports her partners with assets and property acquisition services.

6. Offers wonderful co-operative club for any interested partners.


Breaking that down, the three core projects of Helping Hands are: 

1.Humanitarian services (Help to the needy, widows, orphans and handicapped).

 2.Human Capacity Development for sustainable wealth creation (Free skill acquisition services to members).

 3.Passive and Residual income for proper financial empowerment of its members.


 This scheme is an empowerment scheme. Because it was born out of passion to get rid of poverty and financial hardship among our partners and to touch the lives of the less privileged and not to extort money from the weak and give to the strong.

Help Partners are empowered to touch lives of the poor and strengthened the weak.
To become a Partner, a one-time payment is required! However, this partnership comes with good income stream & untold benefits that is better experienced than imagined. With your donation of either:


 N6,600 - 1 account
N13,200 - 2  accounts
N19,800 - 3accounts
N46,200 - 7 accounts
N99,000 - 15 accounts 

You become a Help Partner with the organization. Irrespective of the donation plan you choose, your money serves as: Partnership fee, Registration fee, Donation to CHARITY.

Now, there are 2 types of Donation in H2i : 


1. The Freewill Donation ( typical of that which we offer in our different churches & mosques for the less privileged).

2. The business compensation plan donation which I guess, it’s why most of us are here today! 

In the Freewill Donation, we donate and walk away....and God blesses us for helping the needy!


THE END
  

Do well to contact Pojomatics for more information about Helping Hands International:
 

08134685033(Call or watsapp)
 






... You can be part of our seminars by texting "Your Name" and "I am interested" , e.g: Samuel James, I am interested, to 08134685033

No comments:

Post a Comment