Monday 31 October 2016

POJOMATICS NEW MONTH MESSSAGE: THINK BIG AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT



Wow! Can you imagine? We are in a new month. I remember, as if it were yesterday, when I said Happy New Year to my Friends, Family and Fans and just like a twinkle of an eye, the year has paced faster than Usain Bolt. God has being faithful, even though we are not where we have envisioned to be, we are not where we used to be. He has kept us through January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and now we are in the month of November. I want you to remember that some people started this year with you but they are not alive to see this day. THERE ARE ENOUGH REASONS FOR YOU TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD. I advice you take out time today, and in the remaining days of the year,  to give God quality worship for thus far He has brought you.



Anyways, October was an amazing month because God kept bringing me in contact with great men and I wouldn’t be wrong if I say POJOMATICS IS ONE OF THE FOREMOST YOUNG WRITERS IN DELTA STATE. To God be the glory because when I look at the past One year, all that I say is that: IT HAS BEING GOD ALL THE WAY.

Dear reader. The year is gradually coming to an end and 2017 is somewhere around the corner. What have you achieved this year? Are you still leaving your life to chance instead of taking necessary choices to advance the course of your life? If you remember very well, at the beginning of the year, you wrote down some goals, you wrote down some new year resolutions. Have you being able to achieve them? Or are you still procrastinating? Its high time you come back to your senses and wake up to the reality of responsibility. Life is bigger than the way it seems, It is wider than what you can see and it calls for a high sense of responsibility.

It’s never too late: You could still make the remaining days of your life count, you can achieve  so much, you can still expand that business, you could still establish your brand, you could still turn that dream to a reality if only YOU WILL THINK BIG AND PERSONALLY DEVELOP YOURSELF. On this note, we will be looking at a special series this month, Why Are You Here Series—WAYHS— and we are going to center on the life of a great man that so impacted my life, MYLES MUNROE.  I just pray God gives the inspiration to deliver this.

NEWS UPDATES

1. NOVEMBER 26th marks my one year anniversary as a writer. So we will be Celebrating Pojomatics One Year Anniversary— #CPOYA.

2. I hope to post some inspiring articles coupled with some of my articles I wrote in the last one year. Some of which are: MY FIRST WRITTEN ARTICLE, ENCOUNTER WITH OMR AND LESSONS LEARNT, SHUT UP AND THINK UNDERSTANDING THE TASK OF YOUR FIRST YEAR IN THE UNIVERSAL CITY, THE SECOND CHANCE  NOVEL SERIES, RERICTS2,WINNING THE LEGACY COMPETITION.

3. I hope to interview some successful individuals.
4. In marking my one year anniversary, I will be organizing a seminar Pojomatics Entrepreneurship SeminarPES2016SEASON 1 with the theme MOVING FROM A SEEKER TO A CREATOR and it promises to be ‘Pojomatics’. The host University for the Season one is Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE ). I hope to organize subsequent seasons in other institutions nationwide.


With all the joy in my heart, I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW MONTH AND MAY THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER BRING YOU CLOSER TO THE REALITY OF YOUR DREAMS.


POJOMATICS­_WEBS
…being a SOLUTION to the NATIONS  

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon prof, i'm really happy about your articles, it has touched lives and it's still doing so. i would to be involved in the PES2016 coming up in FUPRE. Would really appreciate if you can include me on your list of speakers. thanks a lot
    contact: elohooho@icloud.com
    whatsapp:08133206656

    ReplyDelete