Thursday 30 March 2017

MY STORY: BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND


INTRODUCTION

I am Charles Tambou popularly known as a Network Marketing Professional (NMPRO) Coach. I am from Ayakoromo Community, Burutu Local Government, Delta State. I came from a humble background. My dad was a Civil Servant while my Mum was managing her meagre business. The income from the salary and business was never enough for the family's upkeep. Life was a bit tough then. At times my mother would sell her personal clothing to take care of us.


Things became worse when I lost my dad in 1999. I took to the street to sell all kind of things to sustain the family. Through my business post, I was invited for a job interview at Delta State Civil Service Commission 2006. One thing I discovered as I worked six to six is I never had a sufficient income to take home. I needed to change my source of income and fast. I am married with three lovely kids. I have an amazing lovely wife, Omo Tams . I needed a system that would give time and money to spend with my family, loved ones and opportunity to help. I needed leverage. I started the search... 



HOW I JOINED NETWORK MARKETING AND HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL.

 On my search to find a system that would give me time, money and opportunity to help others. I was directed to Network Marketing 2004. As an amateur then I wasn't doing it right. I struggled from company to company. l learned a lot during this struggling times. I have failed many times and earned along the way. Network marketing business is special. It is an anchor, a safe harbor, a family place where people work together in the spirit of cooperation, a place where everyone is loved and respected for the talents and common goals that they share.  I heard about Helping Hands International (H2i) in 2014, they were fresh in the country then. I felt it was a scam and I wasn't in my deciding moment.


 Late 2014 I was having some challenges in my previous company. I wasn't comfortable with the way things were run then. So I decided to change company. I was looking for a service base company until my leader in my previous business, Mr. John Mukoro, met me in the bank. He gave me a flier that I should go and take a look at it. That was April,2015. I told him "I Don see this one before but I go look am". That night I searched through the website and discovered a goldmine. A place where I will not only earn but I can also impact on people's lives, a place you don't succeed alone. If you must succeed you must be ready to help others to succeed. You must have your two. I got attracted to the skill acquisition program. Mr. John Mukoro is a strategist. He doesn't need to talk to you, he shows you the how to.




 Immediately I plugged into the business and searched for leaders that I will work together with to build a sustainable business. Along the way, I found Lucky Najuke, aka Majorwilliams, We have Worked together in my other company. He is  a good organizer, a self starter. He gave birth to my first team in H2i. The first week we set up a presentation and registered over 80 persons in that seminar. He is my number one.

 I called another leader I knew was good: Minister Odiakose Awele, aka Success Loves Speed. She is a Network Marketing Professional. She is a goal—getter, a  giver. She is born ready. She skyrocketed my business by introducing leaders who turned my organization into something else. Her team is the largest in my team. I am grateful to these my two.







 The Ultimate reason that made me come on board was to help lots of H2i members see the potential in this business. I also needed a platform to do that. So I set a whatsapp group called H2i Revolution and started a weekly training. Leaders were struggling to join the group because of its benefits.


Today revolution group have birthed over 100 groups. We have raised more leaders in helping hands through these trainings. Thanks to the amazing leaders for their selfless trainings. I have always been a Minister the day I said yes to Helping hands international. I came on board with the end in mind. I decided the day I joined that I wanted to be a trustee. My mentor, Eric Worre, will always say begin with the end in mind.


No matter how expensive the vehicle you are using is, it won't take you to your destination if you don't know where you are going. You need to know what you want. I knew what I wanted and I went for it. I am focus that is my username, iamfocus. H2i is the best network marketing business I have ever joined. I have learned how to be humble, lead people with understanding and make good friends along the way. Today I am driving a brand new car. How long will I get that in my business and work. But in less than two years, h2i has made it real. If you are new, my advice for you is to find a mentor, learn the business and decide that you are going to do it professionally. Be more focused and reject distractions. If you are old in H2i, don't give up. Keep your vision in mind. Tell yourself why you got started, decide to be different. Don't go after the crowd. I won't tell you it's a challenge free journey, I had some moment of disbelief.

 Some moment I felt I should quit. Some moment where the money I was earning was not enough to take care of my expenses. But I kept my dream in mind. I associated with dream builders instead of dream stealers. The journey is still in process and very rewarding but I have not gotten there yet. It would be ungrateful of me to end this without appreciating people who have supported and helped me grow in this journey.

My appreciation goes first to my Creator, the Giver and Sustainer of life, my Grand Instructor, Jehovah, for his love in my life and my family. I am grateful to my Mum, Mrs. Esanere Tambou, who believed in me, who never gave up despite the challenges she was facing to take care of us. To my adorable, lovely Wife who stood by me in this journey I say thank you. She was busy taking care of the family whenever I am on a business trip. She is my best partner in the business. I will forever love you.

 My upline, Mr John Mukoro, the strategist, a banker with a difference. He is a pro, you can't out friend him. His method of recruiting is still the best. We are in a show business. He shows you the benefits and you key in. Thanks for showing me the way. To my grand uplines Mrs. Chinenye Emesiofor Anene and Mrs. Amaka aka Expensive baby. Thanks for your immediate support when we needed a support. Till date you are the best. To my caring and supportive great grand upline. Mrs Chinonye Obiora Edozie aka Whitedoveeeee. You are the best. You are self sacrificing. You have inconvenienced yourself to make sure we receive the needed support to grow. I have attached myself to you since I started this business. You never got tired of my bugging you. Your car was my selling point. Thanks for your support. To the Directors I say a big thank you for being the brain and the success of helping hands international. Amb. Obitex Emmanuel, you are good. You made me love this business the more. I love your paparazzi from the moment I came on board this business. It adds colour to H2i.
 
 Amb. Stephen Chukwu, aka the Cashflow. You are the best. Your messages on the business is mind-blowing. You don't only teach, you uplift people from where they are to where they want to be. You are the true H2i. To my best Director, the man with the humblest character, a leader with a different, he leads with passion. He beliefs in taking people from crash to something great: Amb. Lucky Leo Okpara .It won't be out of place to say you are my father I lost. You singled me out and affected my life. In pains and distress you never get tired of giving me a listening ear. I remember last year I was running hospital matters, you gave me your wife's car for over three months. Who else can do that? I thought I've seen support but yours is extraordinary. Thanks for your love and support. Your wife: Mrs. Luck, she is de bomb. She's a mother.

 The African Rep, Dr. Timothy Odeghe, my brother and the most humble of all leaders I have ever met. Thanks for this vision. To friends and leaders I have met in this journey. The people who in one way or the other have affected my life: Amb. Dike Stanley Kanayo , the Paradigm Shift Guru, the one person leader initiators thanks for your mentorship. Charles Elo Ezeh the FBI coach, thanks. Dr. Nathaniel Emakunu , Dr. Okey Daniel Onwubalili , Divine G, Estelle Glitz Effiom-DeSouza the fire spitter (You are special), Amb. Perdicia, Mrs. Ifynet, Amb. Ayorinde Mayowa aka Rosebeauty the swaggelicious mama, Min. Starry John, Min.Gina, Olumide Adepitan Kulajolu , Min. Engr. Mike Ngodigha, Min. Philips Ray aka Omimicash... Your support is great, Min. Shafere Oghenetega Samuel Min. Best Edward , Min. Banku Okpa , Min. Nelly Eta . Min. Precious Jackson Akan , Oifoghe Rita my friend and partner in Asaba. Mrs. Bello, Mr. Victor Emeotu , Mr. Ochuko Etidia filled knowledge, Min. Zuby, Engr. Charles, Min. Mathias, Ibori, Soughtout,Min. Lois, Ndumayao Nyalazi, Amb. Zomorite, Barr. Emmanuela Uju Obi and others I didn't remember to mention. Please don't be offended thanks to you all.

 My Team members. Posterity won't forgive if I don't greet you all. My front leaders, the movers. Najuke thanks for saying yes to me. Thanks for believing in me. You remain my most appreciated team member. You sacrificed your office for us in Asaba for over one year to help build H2i in Asaba. Awele thanks for your leadership quality. Even if you have to join me, you took responsibility over your business and supported team members to tow that line. You produced the most amazing team members I have ever gotten in Network marketing. Thanks for staying by me. Whenever I call on you, you are ever ready. You're indeed a speed. I am not surprise of your growth in H2i. I knew your stuff. Thanks.

 To all my team leaders I say thank you. Team Najuke, Team Anwuli Tolefe, Team Awele, Team Divine Sajere, Team Eddiesax Edmund, Team Bosslady...wow you are good, team Dr. Tejiri Awinoron Emede , Dr. Gloria Okoekhian, Goodnews Falaye ,Evelyn,Shullamite,Ella,Dr. Salma, Sauda, Trimlawal,Team Choppingwealth, Team Ify Efizy, Team Dr. Dafe, Team Zubiszubiz, Team Godspower Oge, Team Mrs. Franca Ekwegbalu , Team Mrs. Izuu who remain? All my team members in all levels of the business I appreciate you all!!!

The best parts of H2i have not started!!! Now is the best time to keep building your teams. Team work makes dream work. Let's keep building once, building big and building it to last a life time of freedom. I am grateful. I am not only a Minister in H2i, I have also affected lots of lives. I am super excited. I have coached, trained and mentored people to success. Today I can go on a vacation with my family and my lovely mum. This business is amazing. I just started.



No comments:

Post a Comment