Saturday 1 July 2017

CELEBRATING A SOLUTION: EMEKA NOBIS




Emeka Nobis came alive to my 'vocabulary' on the 19th of January 2017. While I was going through the timeline of a friend on facebook, I saw one of his post and as I read, I was ‘wowed’ by his style of writing. He made reading exciting with the way he combines words.


In few months of following this great Man, I have learnt a lot and this has led to the improvement my writing skill. He has being able to prove that one can prosper as a Writer.


I don’t have much to say so I just want to wish Emeka Nobis a “Happy Birthday” as he clocks 37. My humble advise to you is this: Keep the flag flying knowing that there are ideas and solutions buried on your inside.


LESSON LEARNT


For you reading this short piece, if there’s one thing you should learn from Emeka Nobis is this: Do all you can to “Discover, Develop and Deploy” your God-given talent(s) and you will be amazed how life will favour your every step.

HIS GIFT TO ALL


In celebrating his birthday, Emeka Nobis is giving a gift of his books to the public at a cost of N7,500—which is a 50% discount of the original price. Do all you can to grab your copy because trapped between those books are words that will transform your destiny.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMEKA NOBIS



No comments:

Post a Comment