Friday 10 February 2017

CELEBRATING A SOLUTION: MSEJO (MAMA POJOMATICS)


At around 11:50pm yesterday, I felt a strong blow on my mind. It was so strong that It erupted  a very strong headache. “What’s wrong?” I thought, but I seem not to know so I quickly got into TIME MACHINE to do a short research why I felt a blow on my mind. As I turned on my supercomputer and waited for it to come up, a beam of light from a section of the screen narrowed into my eyes for about thirty seconds. After this incident that almost stole my sight, I meticulously searched for what produced the light and I found it was a date, 10TH FEBRUARY. Without being told, I knew that this date was historic. “Was this why I felt a strong blow on my mind late yesterday?” I asked myself as I seriously got busy doing a deep search online. Suddenly, A Date stood confidently on screen vibrating and I quickly clicked it and my time machine moved with great velocity as it took my backward into the 1960’s …



Mrs.  Mercy O. Ugie sat down on her bed as she looked through the window looking at the sunny atmosphere even though her mind had already gone into ‘space’. She knew she was pregnant and she was scared that the pregnancy might end up like her first three issues ended up. “Lord, Please, I need a female child that will take care of me in my old age”  She said as droplets of tears drove off from her eyes. This has being her prayer for over five years but the answer to the prayer has always being the opposite. “Lord, I want this girl child to be very special and to this effect, I want her to be born on a Sunday (Edoka)”…


Few months down the line, on a Sunday morning, Mrs. Mercy had a ‘broken water’ and as she screamed, some elderly women showed up and they consistently shouted, “PUSH” and suddenly a Baby came forth and guess what… The Baby was a GIRL and eight days later, she was named STELLA EDOKA UGIE…



“I JUST WANT TO SAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUM, MRS. STELLA EDOKA JERRY-OKOTIE. You have being an inspiration to so many lives and I know God is taking you places…” –Pojomatics

No comments:

Post a Comment