Thursday 13 April 2017

SOW YOUR SEEDS…


Good Day to you all!

It has really being a while of not writing. For the past few days, I abandoned my pen just to put some things inplace that should generate passive income.

In this few days, I have had my share of pain and gain, joy and sorrow, ups and downs but in all of this, I have learnt to “Build Up Myself” with them. I have lots of things to share but I will start with this one that happened yesterday.

My Boss in the Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) I presently work with called me up at the early hours of yesterday and told me to prepare because we will be going to see a Pastor who is likely to partner with our “NGO”.  

I quickly got ready and as I did, I slowly increase the volume of the radio set playing in my mind and I could hear the voice of my Mentor, Shafere OTega Samuel,  who taught us the previous day on how to give a valid presentation.

Soon, we arrived at the church but the pastor wasn’t around and his house was described by his secretary for us and as we slowly moved to his house, a name dropped into my mind: Aunty Ify. I quickly dialed her number and soon she picked up which led us to a long talk on phone. Finally, I asked why she hasn’t being online and she gave some reasons which really were valid enough. Just before she hung up, she was surprise because the only time I called was when I urgently need her help, especially financially. I promised to send her card and  all she did was to smile like Sarah did when the Angel told Abraham he would have a Son at old age, I guess you know what that means.

We went to the Pastor’s place and I gave a pretty nice presentation and the Pastor gave us a response that mathematically gave us a 0.75 probability to partner with our NGO , this partnership will lead to “Human Capacity Development” and “Financial Empowerment” of those in that community…

Anyways, as I journey home after a stressful day, I remember the call I made earlier and I decided to surprise Aunty Ify: I bought MTN N1000 and sent to her. I called her if she had received it and she just smiled thinking it was one of my pranks but soon she realized I was serious and she was ‘wowed’ when she discovered it was real. She subscribed and came online and that I was happy about since she is one person that always read my articles and give her comments.

As She called to shower me with her appreciation, I went about seven ‘kilometers’ backward and I saw a young who was so stubborn. I gave my Mother sleepless night because she couldn’t imagine giving birth to a Son that had foreign characters which wasn’t found in her life and that of her husband. Even when Mum was discouraged, Aunty Ify so believe in me.  She always advised me to change and make my Mum proud. She planted seeds of inspiration that has today become a forest… Today, am in the process of making my mum proud…

NEVER WRITE OFF ANY BODY IN LIFE BECAUSE THEY MIGHT JUST CHANGE INTO A NEW PERSON. AT ANY POINT, DO WELL TO ADVISE AND CELEBRATE PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT SINGULAR ACT MIGHT BE A SEED WHICH YOU WILL SOW AND WILL YIELD FRUITS FOR YOU AT A TIME YOU LEAST EXPECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment