Thursday 27 April 2017

TBC News Updates

      I welcome you all to my blog. It’s a great privilege to be alive in the 21th century because it has avail us the opportunity to get wealth with great ease but still, most people have decided to be ignorant because they fail to understand the times in which we live.

On the 18th of April 2017, I finally said Yes to the call of Crypto currency which has tried reaching me since last year December and then, since it was in the Easter promo season, I got 0.001TBC for free and it was worth N4,949. On the 27th April 2017, same  0.001TBC was worth N6,815: That’s a gain of N1,866. 

Imagine I had 1TBC,that will be N1,866,000 in just 9 days of doing nothing but watching my TBC grow at rate between 1% to 5% growth daily. You can get more on my TBC growth in my article, Pojomatics Diary of TBC growth and if you are planningon  Investing or knowing more about TBC, you could contact us at Pojomatics International.

This particular article is one to keep you updated on TBC breaking news and updates…



    LAND SALES VIA 50% TBC PAYMENT



On the 26th April 2017 was a historic day in the Tbc world as some plots of Land in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State, were inspected by some Tbcians. The Land is the first Tbc estate because the payment is 50% Tbc and 50% cash: the Land cost about N600,000 and some smart folks have already started paying since it is N300,000 cash and 300,000 TBC worth.






LAGOS TBC TRADE FAIR




Lagos Tbc trade fair is on the 20th of May with full tbc payment...
Samsung, techno and other phone companies will bring in their products but each person can only buy two of their latest products, so that the phones can go round.. Then cars etc


100% TBC PAYMENT FOR CAR



It  was really amazing at the occurrence of this: A Car was bought with 100% payment by Mrs. Elayne Aluofo and below was her message to Mr. Michael:



"Michael, I have big news to break to you and all TBC members.
I bought a vehicle Isuzu Brado with FULL TBC… 100% TBC… Am so excited… Peer to peer trading."


No comments:

Post a Comment