Wednesday 10 May 2017

#SupportEricardo


Ericardo is a household name in the community of FUPRE— a Student of FUPRE that doesn’t know Ericardo, Is that one a Student? When his name is called, an industry comes to mind: ENTERTAINMENT.


I personally got hooked to Ericardo last year when we talked via watsapp and I was totally blown away by his Personality, words and advise. The last time we saw was an event at Petroleum Training Institute(PTI) where he was MC of an event. As I shared the events I planned to hold later this year around major universities with him, his words were so encouraging and he gave his support to it.




Earlier this week, I was shocked at his big Dream: Featuring in the Glo Laffta Fest 2017 and I felt that I should give him my support I the little way I can.


            If you are out there and you have a dream of being great in life, all you need to do to get a step closer to your greatness is investing your little resources in Ericardo’s dream a reality. How can I do this?



All you need to do is go straight to his instagram handle, ericardo_cfr. Like his video and repost with the hashtag, “#GloLol Warri”


For you out there reading this, my advise for you is this: Discover Yourself, Develop Yourself and Deploy Yourself. I will like to leave you  with a simple question: When your name is called, what comes to mind?.


No comments:

Post a Comment