Saturday 6 May 2017

PIN WELCOMES SILAS OZOYA AND CELEBRATES SEGUN MANUEL II



One behalf of the Staffs and Mangement of Pojomatics International, I want to welcome Silas Ozoya to the oil city of Warri as he kicks start his annual business development seiminar, #ProjectCEO.


When I saw the  programme on my facebook page, I was forced to be volunteer to put things in place, even though I didn’t do that due to some factors, since this is a rare event that happens in the side of the country. One of the questions I asked him was Why Warri? He gave me a broad smile before he told me that a friend told him to give Warri a try. As he said those words, I felt joy on my inside because I knew that this is an indication that something big is about to happen in Warri.

As you take off the flight of your programme, we pray that it will bring a new dawn to the city of Warri and Delta State at large.

          Also, I want to celebrate Segun Manuel II for his amazing work, together with other great minds, to bring about the “Warri Transformation”. I could remember meeting him for the first time at Delta State Summit last year where he was one of the Key Speakers. I don’t think I remember much of what happened at the event but one thing I caught was to be a CEO of a Company that will solve a major problem in Delta State and the world at large. And by His grace, in less than one year after that encounter, I am a proud CEO of a brand in its embryonic state. The two people I invited to that programme are also working to start up their company.


By God’s grace, I will be hearing him the second time today at the Seminar.



Are you reading this article and still wondering what #ProjectCEO is all about? Are you in Warri, PortHarcourt, Abuja or Lagos? Do well to learn more of the programme here






No comments:

Post a Comment