Tuesday 30 August 2016

DUST YOURSELF AND MOVE ON



The month of August has certainly being a great month and if you will agree with me, it happened to be the greatest month of this year? How many people agree with me? For me, it has being an awesome month especially in my writing career. It was the month I received a lot of comments that keeps me going as I strive to change the thinking pattern of Nigerian Youths to enhance national transformation.

As this month comes to an end, I want you to look through the past thirty-one days, what have you really achieved spiritually, mentally, financially, educationally? Look back to when you stormed January 1st 2016: you made a lot of promises to yourself and to God. How many of those promises have you held on to? You made a lot of resolutions but how many have you stood by?
 As you ask yourself these questions, you may smile or frown but be reminded by the words of Winston Church, “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts”. No matter what has happened in this past months, never give up. Stand up, dust yourself and move on, because great thing lies ahead in the remaining four months.
Join me tomorrow in my POJOMATICS NEW MONTH MESSAGE as   I unveil to you the path my articles will follow in the month of September .Also tomorrow, I will unveil POJOMATICS MAN AND WOMAN OF THE MONTH.
Always know that you were born TO BE A SOLUTION



No comments:

Post a Comment