Sunday 2 October 2016

POJOMATICS PENCILS: POJOMATICS NEW MONTH MESSAGE


INTRODUCTION

If you are reading this article, it means you are alive to see Nigeria celebrate her 56th anniversary. If you are still breathing presently, it shows that there is hope for you to achieve all you have planned for this year. Despite the country’s current journey towards recession, there are a thousand and one reasons for you to be grateful to God who has made it possible to be alive and who has buried the solution Nigeria needs in you.


A QUICK LOOK AT LAST MONTH

September was an awesome month for me because I discussed a series titled BECOMING A SOLUTION where I emphasis on the need for us to stop complaining about problems and just ‘come plain’ and solve the problems by providing solutions. Personally, I established great relationship with great Men. How was it for you? Cool or it was just there? Anyways, this month promises to be exciting if you pay the prize of READING.


NEW MONTH MESSAGE

     October is a very historic month. It’s the tenth month of year and a month when we got our independence. Despite the problems of our country, this is not a month to mourn or celebrate but a month for CRITICAL THINKING AND STRATEGIC PLANNING. It’s a month to develop yourself to a point where you are useful to the country. I want to live a life that my kids and wife will be proud of. I want my name to be listed among THE AGENTS OF CHANGE that brought Nigeria out of the dark age of recession. What about you? If you share in my vision, do well to follow me at my various social media platforms as I will share powerful articles that will trigger that vision. The month of OCTOBER is the month of BECOMING A NATION BUILDER. 


NEWS UPDATES

1.There will be #1000 worth airtimes for Mtn users this month by just answering the questions under some articles that comes out this month but all you need to do to participate is to like my facebook page since answers ought to be sent to the page.

2. Pojomatics first Guest Writer’s work comes on stage on the 3rd of October 2016. Her work will be pasted on my page.

3. Pojomatics is all about inspiring Youths towards being a solution. You can sponsor this vision so it can get to more Youths across Nigeria. You can contact Pojomatics if you hope to sponsor.  

POJOMATICS BRAIN-TEASER (PBT)
Name the two myths and truths mentioned in POJOMATICS MEGA ARTICLE—Building A Better Nation With The Spotlight On You.
NOTE: Answers must be sent ONLY to my facebook page via a message.

#Unlimited Pojomatics



No comments:

Post a Comment