Saturday 10 June 2017

THE CALLER AND LESSONS LEARNT QUOTE



“When you are ready to fulfill purpose in life, God might not send you money to finance your project but you can be assured of three things he is sure to send you: Relationship, Information and Opportunity (RIO)”—Pojomatics

            Good morning dear Readers across the world. How was night? Am certain you slept well? How was yesterday? Brethren, I cannot stop being happy because my yesterday experience still amazes me but let’s see if I can unveil it to you. I will advise you to share this message with every youth you can share it with on the various social media.


 On Sunday, an information was dropped in a watsapp group, which I was part of, about an award to take place in one of the southern states in Nigeria and I couldn’t just stand seeing that Entertainment, especially music, dominated the awards. Just before I expressed my feeling on the issue, about two other group members express their opinion of the award to be larger than it was, to accommodate other professions like the waste manager award, best farmer and so on. Then I just added that Creative Writers should also be recognized—like I said in the group, I said this not for me but for the south-south because there are certainly a lot of Creative Writers that if they are recognized, it will inspire writers like us to do our best.

 Just then, a group member gave me an invitation to come meet him at his office at around 10am at refinery road. Brethren, I didn’t know what to think because my mind was filled with thought: Why on earth will I want to be seen but I purposed in my heart to go see him. Later on, I received a call and “THE CALLER” identified himself as the one who asked me to come see him and I promised to go see him the next day.

On Monday, which was yesterday, after doing all my chores, I called “THE CALLER” for description and he told me how to get to his office and in few minutes, I got there and we started our discussion from my writing project, Pojomatics October Project (POP), into my writing career and he gave me one of the best advice which will sustain my brand, Pojomatics (now Pojomatics International). Soon, we started discussing proper ‘business’ and a while later, I was offered a job—to be the Social Media Manager of his company. I sat down speechless and ‘awemazed’. I decline and my excuse then was that I was still a Student and I couldn’t report to work every day— I wish I knew much better, I would have accepted the Job and work from my Laptop. He insisted that I work with him for a month. We agreed that I should start work on the 3rd of October 2016 as the interim Company’s Secretary.
I am really not supposed to share this but I have to share it because of the youths out there who are looking for a job or how to be fulfilled in life.



 LESSONS I LEARNT FROM MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE CALLER


1. Discover Yourself
2. After discovering your talents, do well to creatively develop it. No matter how weird your talent is, creativity will create a path for you.
3. The social media should not be a place primarily for fun but a place to showcase your talent, build relationship and to get relevant information.

4. Learn to package your talent: Learn to have social media platforms for it. As I spoke to “THE CALLER”, he flowed into one of my social media platforms, precisely my facebook page, and went through some things I have done. 

5. Your talent might really not bring you money but it will certainly bring you RIO and if these three resources are traded with, they will certainly bring you money. Even in your professional career, your talent might just create a platform for you. 


           I am reminded of a Scripture, “Seeth thou a MAN DILIGENT in HIS BUSINESS? HE will STAND in the PRESENCE of KINGS. He will NOT stand in the presence of mean men” (prov.22:29). I have met with Kings with my writing talent and there are more kings to meet. You can also meet Kings if you Discover, Develop and Deploy your talent. if you still wondering who “THE CALLER” is, I will tell you. THE CALLER IS MR. AKOMAYE PETERS BENSON, the M.D of JAYMAK ENERGY RESOURCES.


DATE OF PUBLICATION: 27TH SEPTEMBER 2016
EDITED AND UPGRADED: 10TH JUNE 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment