Tuesday 13 June 2017

#WhoKnows You



INTRODUCTION 


I am not a fan of hashtags and so, they never catch my attention but this one stole my attention. Ericardo has always brought out hastags and they have really trended and only God knows how he does it. This time, he cooked up “#WhoKnows” which ‘magneted’ my attention and unconsciously, I saw myself using it and it became fascinating as ‘KINGS’ like Supernatty(Graphic Designer), Talentino(Singer), Lawrence(Gospel Singer), Grant(Fashion Designer), Kutajay(Online Entrepreneur ), got into the bus, even though they didn’t know the destination. This hashtag I joined got me into this journey to deliver this article and this will be part of my “CLASSICAL WORKS” but who really inspired this article? It was Kutajay, even though he didn’t do it intentionally, through his article he published on Sunday.


As I joined the hashtag on the 10th of June 2017, it was really fun but this ‘Igbo man’ started using the hashtag for business and that was shocking because I never saw that coming. He started marketing his TTAcademy and took it a step further by creatively hosting some big names in his concise article.

After reading the article, I smiled because he was marketing his brand via the hashtag but thank God because he was giving ‘helping hands’ in promoting my brand— #Pin,#H2i,#Weyd— and that of the rest people he mentioned.

Just after the excitement of reading, I gave the article a second thought and this time to get the ‘FUND’ out of it. I read it meticulously to extract the ‘value-signal’ the Writer was trying to send which wasn’t obvious to most people. The question that echoed in my mind was: “#WhoKnows You?” When you aint there, what is said about you? When your name is mentioned, what comes to mind?

You don’t get: When Bill Gate is called, what comes to mind? When Jeff Bezos is called, what comes to mind? Coming down home, when Emeka Nobis is called, what comes to mind? When Segun Manuel is called, what comes to mind? When Suppernatty is called, what comes to mind? When Weyd is mentioned, who comes to mind? When Fupreblog is mentioned, who comes to mind? When Dangote group is mentioned, who comes to mind?...

Finally, when your name is called, what comes to mind? ...Do well to write your name and what comes to mind, when it’s called, as a comment. For example, Pojomatics… Writing comes to mind.

 
“Jesus I know, Paul I know… Who are you? ...

“#Whoknows You” is an article to drive you into thinking about life… Coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment