Tuesday 7 March 2017

IFY4LIFE PENS HER NAME AS THE FIRST BOARD OF TRUSTEE MEMBER



It was an historic feat weeks ago as Mrs. Ngoka Ifeoma, with username Ify4life, became a board of Trustee. These were are words of gratitude.



GRATITUDE

            Success they say is a combination of efforts, not necessarily personal, but a combination of other people’s effort.


I, Mrs. Ngoka Ifeoma have attained this height of a TRUSTEE in Helping Hands International not necessarily because of my personal effort, but because you were there, your smart work is what has brought me thus far, and from the deepest part of my heart I want to say Thank you.


My utmost prayer for you is that you will someday attain and surpass this height too, because without you, there is no me. 

           My sincere appreciation to the following persons, Mrs Biola Balogun ( h2i queen) and Team, Mrs. Angela Dominic ( MyAngel) and Team, Miss Kachi Peace Iroegbu ( Kachi) and Team, the only kukuchi in h2i,Mr. Nurudeen ( Deentech) and Team, Pastor Chidi A Chidi ( Nextlevel) and Team, Theophilus Okorie ( theodeencourager) and Team, to mention but few.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ifeoma Ngoka

No comments:

Post a Comment