Thursday 2 March 2017

MY SECOND SPEAKING EXPERIENCE


After MY 2017 FIRST INSPIRATION SPEAKING, I swung into preparing for my second inspirational speaking which was to be dished out at Foursquare Student Fellowship. I remember Onni Joseph sending me a message via watsapp telling me I will be speaking on their business service, owing to the fact I was the CEO of P_Webs Concepts.



This invitation came to me as a massive shock because firstly, I was not expecting such an invitation from somebody who happens to be a vital Role Model and secondly, this invitation will demand me to do a deep research because I have known Onni Joseph as a Man of Excellence and he expects nothings but excellence from anyone. Since business is a topic I am naturally drawn to, I did a deep research by reading books, majorly that of Robert Kiyosaki.


By God’s Grace, the programme was a Success and it was a very big weight that landed on the bag of my track record.

GREATEST LESSON EVER

Life is about what you know, how you express what you know, who you know and who knows you.”Niyi Adesanya

I encourage all reading this article to build quality relationship because God would throw opportunities and information at you via relationships.


APPRECIATION
My thanks go to Onni Joseph. I remember the first time we sat down to talk and just few words that escaped from his mouth showed that he is a Man who have consciously and deliberately pursue excellence in all areas of his life. His intellectual capacity is something that continues to catch my attention.


My thanks also go to foursquare Student Fellowship media department that did a nice job in summarizing my message in a form that leaves me speechless. I guess you would want to read it? Here it is: EXCERPT FROM MY SECOND INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKING. I changed fundamental points I have learnt and used over the years.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment