Sunday 19 March 2017

WORDS OF MOSES VULLEY (1)



My name is Moses Vulley. I am Minister in Helping Hands International (H2i).

 I am an Entrepreneur with business focus on network marketing & foreign trading investments.

I am over 2 years old in Helping Hands International. In that space of time, I have earned good money, earned several laptops, A brand new SUV worth about N10.9m with more loading up, and $2000 to empower any two persons of my choice. I have also empowered many through our trade & skills acquisition programs.


The real success here is that I have together with my team groomed over 80 leaders whom have earned laptops and participated in our free skills acquisition respectively. And we are looking forward to producing more Ministers before the end of the month of March.

My greatest achievement in Helping Hands International is the fact that I have been able to help many others achieve their dreams through our platform.

Through the H2i Nation, I have become a better leader, built sweet relationships, and stay in charge of how I spend my time.
And it’s my desire that this piece of testimonial inspires you to be and do more through H2i Nation.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment