Tuesday 21 March 2017

POJOMATICS BIRTH DAY: AFTERMATH OF AN ENCOUNTER WITH AN ANGEL



JUST BEFORE THE TRANCE 


I woke as early as 12:00am, I battled with an ‘Demon’ called “Sleep” but I was greatly defeated but I refused given up and at around 12:30am, I won the fight and just as I rejoiced over the beautiful feat, I received a message from my Brother, Mr. Bawo Nelson, and Ogaga Ajina and then I was fully convinced it was not an illusion, today was 21th March 2017. The third message that flowed in led me into the dressing room of tears. It was a message from Mr. Stella Edoka Jeremiah-Okotie (MSEJO). Her message forced my heart to be warm despite the tears. Her first message was: I rejoice with you my Son, happy birthday.




As I struggled to stop the flow of tears, I felt an internal bleeding somewhere around my head and that was what I was earnestly waiting for. The bleeding of inspirational continued until I was consumed and drown in it and I quickly took my key and went straight to my time machine and was ready to have a safe trip to see what exactly happened that day. Just as I switched on my supercomputer, I received another message from MSEJO which read: As about this time, I was in serious pain because a Genius was fighting his way out be known and recognized among his peers. Even the Devil himself knew this, so he could not stop him, so he bowed, and at exactly this time, the Genius that carried the glory of God burst out.



With this message, I was curious to know how it happened so I quickly refreshed my supercomputer located inside my time machine and clicked on ”travel” and immediately a question popped up asking for year and I typed in “1992”. As I Clicked the “Okay” button, My time machine paced back into time and the story began.

THE STORY


            Mr. Jeremiah Okotie finally got married to Mrs. Stella Ugie on the 21th of March, even though both families prevented their union at first, it so happened that they got married just to fulfill one of the main reasons of their living. Mr. Jeremiah Okotie took his wife to his house located at 13 Okandeji Street, Delta State, Nigeria.

 Prior to this time, Mr. Jeremiah attended Foursquare Gospel Church but due to the distance, he decided to worship God with his wife at Assemblies of God Church, which was close to his house. Anyways, on a particular Sunday, Mrs. Stella Okotie had an encounter that changed the course of her life. As the service was about to come to an end, the Pastor was led to do something and he immediately did it. “Just before we close the service, I want you all to close your eyes and asked God for something you want”. And at that point, it happened.

As Mrs. Stella closed her eyes, just before she could utter a word, she fell into a trance and she saw an Angel. The Angel was so tall that she could not see his face, all she could see was a man wearing a dazzling white clothing. As she ‘dimmed’ her eyes to prevent much rays of light to enter her eyes, she noticed that the Angel stretched a Baby to her. As she watched intently, the child was crying and kicking but before she could receive the Baby into her arms, she fell from the excited state back to reality as the Pastor concluded the short prayer session with “in Jesus Name”. This got her thinking for weeks as she tried to understand what happen but little did she know a Baby had being implanted into her womb…

FAST FORWARD


I came back to 2017 and I was still wondering why this event happened. I thought so deeply but there was no answer and suddenly, I found my time machine moving upward with great speed and after about an hour of upward movement, It came to halt and as I came down, I knew I was in heaven, I saw a place that were made of materials that my eyes and mind couldn’t explain. I saw Angels worshipping with a loud voice aloud with the twenty four elders. I fell at on my feet and worship and few hours later, I felt a warm touch on my shoulder and as I raised my head, I saw an Angel and I knew it was the same Angel that delivered me to my Mum. “Join me as I show you what proceeded before I delivered you to your Mum that fateful Sunday” the Angel said as we paced with a great speed, which retarded as we got to a building with the inscription “Decision Building 1992”. “This was the room where all major decision was decided in 1992” the Angel said as he opened the door and we went in. And then, I saw what happened.

The whole room was silent and I could perceive what was happening. It was a time to choose a major Solution that the world would need majorly in the information age. It was very historic because God decided to send this Solution to a place that is least recognized in the world, the oil city of Warri.

The next decision was choosing the two humans with the best genetic capacity to accommodate the child: Mr. Jeremiah Okotie and Mrs. Stella Ugie, both indigene of Delta State were selected… ( coming soon is a eBook that contains the rest of the story)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY



            I am tempted to say much but I refuse to fall into it. I wish Myself a Happy Celebration. I am gradually gathering momentum to do the reason why I was sent. In the next one year, it will be a quantum leap as I will be travelling with great speed with Pojomatics International (PIN), a PurposeDiscovery, Personal Development and Business Deployment Company.


            Next year, I will be celebrating my birthday with a mega programme to add value to Youths across Africa. By his Grace, I would have become a sought after Speaker, Prolific Writer, a Minister in the Helping Hands International nation and a philanthropist with numerous awards.
           

          I will keep Dreaming and Looking into the Future
           
 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment