Friday 10 March 2017

WORDS OF SHAFERE TEGA SAMUEL (1)


“I was told by a senior friend whom I looked up to for financial advice that I can't not make $16 dollars from helping hands international because they are fraudsters.He advised that I should rather go and look for Job like most of my mates are doing or volunteer to work free for people or organizations.




I asked him one simple question: ‘Sir please can you get me a job that can pay me N30,000 a month?’. He replied by saying, ‘If there are no jobs, you should leverage from opportunities’.
The word leverage is the power to earn more and more while working less and less.
I decided to work smart with something I have a passion in doing:  HELPING PEOPLE, LEADING PEOPLE RIGHT.

I Joined helping hands international, And today I have earned not just $16 dollars but over $8,000 dollars plus 8 laptops which includes my mother's since I joined this opportunity.


Today my family is enjoying the opportunity because of my YES to give it a try. I prayed to God that if anybody is not succeeding in this opportunity, I will be the first to be celebrated. Today my story has changed. I'm on a path to financial freedom.




My advice to my friends: Please don't take people's opinion as a decision for your life.



What is chasing you determines how you run!

Join helping hands international today, be empowered and be a blessing to someone out there. “

 SHAFERE OTEGA SAMUEL
Life strategist and financial options expert.

+2348065697422

No comments:

Post a Comment